It’s a general knowledge that eating more fruits and vegetables works. Thrive life fruits and vegetables, are full of antioxidants, vitamins, lean protein, fiber, and are great low-calorie snacks. There are tips to make it easier to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into your diet.
Eating salads is an easy and affordable way to consume more green leafy vegetables, as well as many others, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, celery, carrots, and more. But rinsing, drying, and slicing lettuce after a long day can be very difficult for a simple dish.
That’s why Thrive Life have made this simple. Thrive freeze dried vegetables do not even require washing, peeling, chopping, or thawing.
So, instead of throwing vegetables in the crisper when you come home from the store, no need for preparation. Thrive freeze dried products are always ready to use whenever you want to use them.
Intenta planificar els àpats al voltant de les verdures. Feu dels productes frescos la base dels vostres àpats. Passegeu per la secció de fruites i verdures… pollastre, vedella, porc o arròs integral, pasta de moniato o de blat.
Consulteu la nostra secció de botiga. Els productes Thrive Life no només són econòmics, però també tenen un millor sabor i són més sans, ja que són aliments liofilitzats que es mantenen frescos sense conservants! La vida útil es desenvolupa des de 6 anys fins 20 anys! Després de veure el que queda bé, penseu en com utilitzar-los en plats amb carns magres o qualsevol gra que vulgueu.
- Sneak vegetables at your breakfast with “green smoothies”. You can add mild tasting vegetables like lettuce, spinach or alfalfa sprouts to your smoothies for an extra dose of nutrition, without changing the flavor too much.
- Just adding a handful of thrive freeze dried vegetables to an omelet or berries to oatmeal can be an easy way to add more produce to your diet.
- Try adding mashed carrots and pumpkin to spaghetti sauce or make smoothies with low-fat yogurt, freeze dried berries, ice cream, and even green vegetables like cabbage and cucumber. (kids drink this and they would NEVER eat cabbage on their own! You can even make popsicle smoothies during the summer months.)
- Try to buy a new fruit or vegetable per week. there are bunch of fruits and veggies available in thrive life store, explore the it and get recipes and learn how to use this vegetable. You can discover many new meals and snacks by experimenting this way.
- Snack with fruits and vegetables instead of more conventional snacks. Carrot sticks, cucumber slices, cherry tomatoes, apples and grapes are tasty and portable snacks. You can even learn to use healthy sauces we have available, like cheese sauce, and chicken bullion. And you can learn to use fruits and vegetables like asparagus or celery instead of cookies or dip chips.
Getting your fruits and vegetables servings is easy. Learning to prepare ahead, plan meals, find new ways to eat fruits and vegetables, and adding variety to your diet can help you feel satisfied and keep you healthy. Don’t miss out on many benefits of Thrive life products. They taste way too genuine.