It’s a general knowledge that eating more fruits and vegetables works. Thrive life fruits and vegetables, are full of antioxidants, vitamini, lean protein, fiber, and are great low-calorie snacks. There are tips to make it easier to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into your diet.
Eating salads is an easy and affordable way to consume more green leafy vegetables, as well as many others, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, celery, carrots, and more. But rinsing, drying, and slicing lettuce after a long day can be very difficult for a simple dish.
That’s why Thrive Life have made this simple. Thrive freeze dried vegetables do not even require washing, peeling, chopping, or thawing.
Tako, instead of throwing vegetables in the crisper when you come home from the store, no need for preparation. Thrive freeze dried products are always ready to use whenever you want to use them.
Try to plan your meals around vegetables. Make fresh produce the basis of your meals. Stroll through the fruit and veg section… chicken, beef, pork or brown rice, sweet potato or wheat pasta.
Check out our shop section. Thrive Life products are not only economical, but they also taste better and are healthier, as they are freeze-dried foods that stay fresh without preservatives! Thrive shelf life ranges from 6 years to 20 godine! After you see what looks good, think about how to use them in dishes with lean meats or any grains you want.
- Sneak vegetables at your breakfast with “green smoothies”. You can add mild tasting vegetables like lettuce, spinach or alfalfa sprouts to your smoothies for an extra dose of nutrition, without changing the flavor too much.
- Just adding a handful of thrive freeze dried vegetables to an omelet or berries to oatmeal can be an easy way to add more produce to your diet.
- Try adding mashed carrots and pumpkin to spaghetti sauce or make smoothies with low-fat yogurt, freeze dried berries, ice cream, and even green vegetables like cabbage and cucumber. (kids drink this and they would NEVER eat cabbage on their own! You can even make popsicle smoothies during the summer months.)
- Try to buy a new fruit or vegetable per week. there are bunch of fruits and veggies available in thrive life store, explore the it and get recipes and learn how to use this vegetable. You can discover many new meals and snacks by experimenting this way.
- Snack with fruits and vegetables instead of more conventional snacks. Carrot sticks, cucumber slices, cherry tomatoes, apples and grapes are tasty and portable snacks. Možete čak naučiti koristiti zdrave umake koje imamo na raspolaganju, poput umaka od sira, i pileća poluga. A možete naučiti koristiti voće i povrće poput šparoga ili celera umjesto kolačića ili čipsa.
Dobivanje porcija voća i povrća je jednostavno. Učenje za pripremu unaprijed, planirati obroke, pronaći nove načine kako jesti voće i povrće, a dodavanje raznolikosti prehrani može vam pomoći da se osjećate zadovoljno i da budete zdravi. Ne propustite brojne prednosti Thrive life proizvoda. Okus im je previše stvaran.