It’s a general knowledge that eating more fruits and vegetables works. Thrive life fruits and vegetables, are full of antioxidants, vitaminer, lean protein, fiber, and are great low-calorie snacks. There are tips to make it easier to incorporate more fruits and vegetables into your diet.
Eating salads is an easy and affordable way to consume more green leafy vegetables, as well as many others, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, celery, carrots, and more. But rinsing, drying, and slicing lettuce after a long day can be very difficult for a simple dish.
That’s why Thrive Life have made this simple. Thrive freeze dried vegetables do not even require washing, peeling, chopping, or thawing.
Så, instead of throwing vegetables in the crisper when you come home from the store, no need for preparation. Thrive freeze dried products are always ready to use whenever you want to use them.
Try to plan your meals around vegetables. Make fresh produce the basis of your meals. Stroll through the fruit and veg section… chicken, beef, pork or brown rice, sweet potato or wheat pasta.
Check out our shop section. Thrive Life products are not only economical, but they also taste better and are healthier, as they are freeze-dried foods that stay fresh without preservatives! Thrive shelf life ranges from 6 years to 20 flere år! After you see what looks good, think about how to use them in dishes with lean meats or any grains you want.
- Sneak vegetables at your breakfast with “green smoothies”. You can add mild tasting vegetables like lettuce, spinach or alfalfa sprouts to your smoothies for an extra dose of nutrition, without changing the flavor too much.
- Just adding a handful of thrive freeze dried vegetables to an omelet or berries to oatmeal can be an easy way to add more produce to your diet.
- Try adding mashed carrots and pumpkin to spaghetti sauce or make smoothies with low-fat yogurt, freeze dried berries, ice cream, and even green vegetables like cabbage and cucumber. (kids drink this and they would NEVER eat cabbage on their own! You can even make popsicle smoothies during the summer months.)
- Try to buy a new fruit or vegetable per week. there are bunch of fruits and veggies available in thrive life store, explore the it and get recipes and learn how to use this vegetable. Du kan opdage mange nye måltider og snacks ved at eksperimentere på denne måde.
- Snack med frugt og grøntsager i stedet for mere konventionelle snacks. Gulerodspinde, agurkskiver, cherrytomater, æbler og druer er velsmagende og bærbare snacks. Du kan endda lære at bruge sunde saucer, vi har til rådighed, som ostesauce, og kyllingemad. Og du kan lære at bruge frugt og grøntsager som asparges eller selleri i stedet for cookies eller dipchips.
At få dine frugter og grøntsager portioner er let. At lære at forberede sig fremad, planlæg måltider, find new ways to eat fruits and vegetables, and adding variety to your diet can help you feel satisfied and keep you healthy. Don’t miss out on many benefits of Thrive life products. They taste way too genuine.